Sunday 6 July 2014

Tag- 20 Things About Me


I know this post might not be the most exciting but I thought you guys should get to know me a bit more...well...I mean a lot more because I don't exactly talk about my personal life or just about myself. Also, this post is something that I always wanted to do but I had other ideas but they didn't work as well as I would like but it's okay because I can always have another try and it gave me a chance of finally putting this together! Let's jump right into it. Otherwise I won't stop blabbing. 
1#What is your middle name? 
I have 2 (Eduarda  Bandeira)
2#What are your favourite subjects at school? 
Graphics and Chemistry
3#What is your favourite drink? 
I am slightly addicted to the McDonald's Mocha Frappe (I blame my friends) but I also really enjoy the Costa's Iced Tea.
4#What is your favourite song at the moment? 
I have been listening to 5 Seconds of Summer- She Looks so Perfect. This has now become my jam.
5#What is your favourite food? 
My favourite food is sushi. Despite all my friends thinking I am a total weirdo because I basically like "raw fish".
6#What is the last thing you bought? 
The last thing I purchased was some wet wipes from the Yes to Grapefruit range. They are amazing for removing makeup, brightening the skin and they are extremely affordable. 
7#Favourite book(s) of all time? 
Well...it is really hard for me because I don't ready a lot but if I had to chose it would definitely be Shadow by Michael Morpurgo and Wonder by R.J Palacio. There are great and very touching books.
8#Favourite Colour? 
Blue, not much to say really.
9#Favourite Perfume? 
Marc Jacobs Daisy because it you didn't know daisies are my favourite flowers.
10#Do you speak any other language? 
I speak 2 fluent languages, which are Portuguese (Brazil is my home country) and English (I live in the UK). However, I have been doing French lessons for 5 years now.
11#How many siblings do you have? 
I have 3 siblings. I am an in between child, not the oldest but not the youngest. 
12#What are your favourite shops? 
I love me some New Look I get most of my clothes and shoes from there. It is like my second home. But I also really like Boots and Superdrug. Just a little note, my taste changes quite often so I don't have a fixed favourite shop. 
13#When was the last time you cried? 
Probably 5 minutes ago (of laughter from YouTube videos that's for sure).
14#Favourite Blogs?
My favourite blogs are Lily Pebbles and Vivianna Does Makeup. They are just so good and I ready them every time I get a chance to.
15#Favourite Movie?
10 Things I hate About You and We're the Millers. They are both great movies and you have some great laughs and if I am right I have watched them around 3 times each.
16#Favourite TV show?
I have a mixture now. I have been watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians because it is my guilty pleasure. Also I have been watching 2 Broke Girls and Devious Maids. All of them are great. But now it makes me sound like I have nothing to do with my life, which is probably true! 
17#How tall are you?
I am 5 ft 4. If you want to be precise that is 165 cm.
18#Can you cook?
NO. If I was left alone to cook I would probably burn the house and explode things. But I'm going to start working on it. Promise.
19# Who is your favourite movie actor/actress?
Jennifer Lawrence and Joe Manganiello.
20#Where would you like to visit that you haven't been yet?
I have never been to Greece but I want to go to Mykonos (an island in Greece).
Thanks guys for reading my blog I seriously appreciate it. If there are any other tags you would like me to do please leave me a comment below telling me what you would like me to do and I will make your dreams come true. Also, don't forget to share, like and comment. Goodbye, see you next time.

3 comments:

  1. I love posts like this and reading all the little facts about people :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much...If you have any suggestions for any post you can just leave them below and I will be more than happy to have a go xxx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete