Saturday 26 July 2014

Get Ready with Me: Playlist



I was really struggling to find something to do for this week's blog post. However, I came with this idea of making a 'Get Ready w/ Me' playlist that I have been really enjoying at the moment. There is this band in particular that I have been listening to for ages called Casual Attire.
The band is situated in Newbury, I have met the members of the band before as we used to go to the same school (just to let you know because I thought it was a cool fact). Also, I feel like their content is just amazing and you can see that they are truly passionate for what they have been doing. Now...let's get into the main purpose of this blog post.

As I can't talk much about music, I have made a playlist on my YouTube channel, which would make it easier for everybody to access. I have added all the songs that I have been listening to from the band.



I do listen to other artists but at the moment they are my favorite and with only this 4 songs I am able to get ready, and if you want to check them out, I will leave their links below so you can find then and contact them if you prefer.

Casual Attire
Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - iTunes - SoundCloud

If you are located in Newbury or any other parts of the UK and you are interested, they might have live shows coming soon.You can find any details and information in their Facebook page.

Thank you guys for reading. I hope you go and check them out and give them some extra love! Goodbye, see you next time.

What do you guys think of Casual Attire?  Leave me comments below telling me your opinions.

*I have asked permission for the use of videos and images.




No comments:

Post a Comment