Thursday 31 July 2014

Liebster Award 2014


Recently I have been nominated for the Liebster Award. To be completely honest I have never heard about this award but I was super happy when I got nominated for it. Thank you very much Matilda, Natasha and Desiree Law. If you never heard of the Liebster Award I will give you the official rules.

1# You need to link back to the blogger(s) that have nominated you
2# Post 11 facts about yourself
3# Answer 11 questions created by the blogger who nominated you
4# You must nominate 11 bloggers that has less than 200 followers and give them 11 questions
5# Unfortunately, you are not allowed to nominate the blogger who has nominated you
6# Let your fellow bloggers know they have been nominated on Twitter

11 Facts About Me

1# I really want to adopt a pug
2# I own a lot of eyeshadows but I tend not to wear them
3# I am Brazilian but I have been living in the UK for 4 years
4# I can speak Portuguese and English fluently and I have learned French for 4 years
5# To be precise my favourite colour is serene
6# I live with my dad not my mom
7# I am a shopaholic
8# I can eat chocolate for the whole if I could
9# I am a perfectionist at school but only there not at home
10# My friends seem to think I have OCD because at school I align everything in my table throughout my lessons
11#I absolutely hate mushrooms, I just think they are disgusting because of their smell, taste and texture

Questions I Have Been Given

1# What is your desert island makeup product?
After a long night thinking of what that would be, I came to the conclusion that it would be concealer. I am not very confident with my skin because unfortunately I don't have the best skin in the world so that would be my makeup bag staple in general.
2# What YouTubers do you watch?
I watch quiet a few YouTubers but the ones I watch most often are Zoella, Tanya Burr, Tyler Oakley, Jim Chapman and others but that would be a huge list.
3# One bizarre fact about yourself.
I have a very dysfunctional head sometimes- this allows me to wear hotter clothes for summer and at bit cooler clothes for winter. Is that just me? Please let me know in the comments.
4# Describe your blog!
Beauty. Fashion.Lifestyle.Fun- is in the slogan.
5# What is your dream buy?
My dream buy is a Marc Kors bag- I am love them but they are fairly expensive.
6# What is one off your wardrobe staples?
 Comfy shoes mostly flats and pumps because they are so easy to use and style.
7# What book/magazine are you reading at the moment?
I am a bit behind but oh well- the book I am currently reading and loving is the Fault in our Stars by John Green.
8# Your favourite scent?
That is the hardest question I have come across but I would say it need to be lemon & lime scents or jelly bean scents.
9# Favourite brand of clothing?
New Look and H&M are my favourite at the moment.
10# Favourite brand of makeup?
Drugstore wise is Rimmel but High end is definitely Channel
11# What is your aspirations in life- or something you really want to do?
My aspiration is to go to university to do architecture and interior design- I know it is not related to beauty or fashion but is the way I like to express myself and I really enjoy it.

Here are my 11 Questions I Pose for My Nominees
1# What is your most inspiring quote?
2# What are your essentials for summer?
3# What is your most laborious beauty regime?
4# What is your favourite lipstick?
5# Do you read your follower's blogs?
6# Who is your favourite beauty/fashion blogger?
7# What products are currently in your wishlist?
8# Describe yourself in 5 words!
9# Why did you start a blog?
10# What is one of your talents?
11# What is a piece of advise you would like to share?

I will nominate....

Thank you to everyone who nominated me to do this. I hope you enjoy this post. Sorry if you have done this already. See you guys next time.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you again for the Liebster Award nomination! :)
    http://desireplusane.blogspot.ca/2014/07/liebster-award-2-3-4.html

    ReplyDelete