Saturday 19 April 2014

Everyday School Make Up- Spring Edition



Hello guys, hope you all are having a great spring and Easter. I do apologize for the lack of posts lately I will try to make up for it. But anyway, today I will be sharing with you my make up routine in the morning before I go to school. So let's get started!


To get started I will go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. After I have finished this, I will put on some moisturizer because it is important to stay hydrated, especially when you are going to out all day. When the moisturizer has been absorbed into my skin I will start of with putting some concealer around my face to cover up any imperfection such as: discoloration or blemishes using the Natural Collection CoverUp Cream concealer then I will blend it. I will normally go to school with just some concealer if I am having a good skin day, just so it gives me a bit of coverage and confidence. However, if I do have any break outs or bigger blemishes I will go over the top with some foundation. I use the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation this gives me a medium coverage and it makes me look a bit more alive! As like any teenager we don't always have that awesome skin like in movies.


When the base is done I will go over with some blush or bronzer depending how I look like. I normally use the MUA blush in 'Lolly' or the MUA bronzer in 'Shade 3', which just put some colours back into my face. When all of the face products are finished I move onto the eyes, which I only put on some mascara, liquid eyeliner and I will do my brows. The products I use are; Seventeen Precision Eyeliner Pen, Natural Collection LashBuild Mascara and the Maybelline Master Precise Brow Pencil.



The last thing I do is to moisturize my lips because they tend to be very dry in every single season and I use the Baby Lips in 'Hydrate', which is my favourite lip balm from their entire collection.


So that's it guys. I don't put a lot of make up on due to the reason I like my make up to look as natural as possible and at my school we are not allowed as much make up. Hopefully you guys enjoyed this post and I would like you guys to go and check my friends blogs because they are pretty amazing and they would absolutely love the support! Thanks and see you next time and have an amazing Easter. 

WHERE TO FIND MY FRIENDS:
JAMES:
YouTube: James Haslam

JESS:
YouTube: Jessica Davis
Instagram: asprinkleofjess
Twitter: asprinkleofjess




No comments:

Post a Comment