Saturday 31 May 2014

Style Snippet 30.05.14- Newbury Edition


So... As I was in town I decided to do a 'Style Snippet' for this month because I thought my outfit looked alright. But you are going to see it soon so keep reading this blog post. This will all be based around the area I live in. However, if you guys enjoy this please comment below if you would like me to do this more often. After all the this introduction let's get into the main part of this post!


I am wearing:
Blouse- Matalan, Trousers- New Look, 
Jacket- New Look, Shoes- H&M, Bag- Topshop

So I kept my outfit really simple today, as I was going to be meeting my friend so catch up on some news and gossip about our boring lives. Also I knew we were going to walk quite a bit so I decided to wear something comfortable and casual, which would enable me to do anything I wanted. While my makeup was also very simple and casual. For my eyes I had done a brown smokey eye with my Maybelline Colour Tattoo in the shade on and on bronze and in the inner corners I have added a sparkly champagne colour, to make more day time appropriate. For my lips I was using the MUA lipstick in Shade 16 and a H&M lipgloss on top of it.


On my nails I used an Avon Nailwear pro+ in the shade Serene. Fun fact- that was my first ever nail polish I have ever bought for myself and that was 2 years ago. But I love it to death and it has a lot of sentimental values for me now, so I cannot get rid of it.

Overall guys, there isn't much to say on this blog post as it is more about what I was wearing on that day. Again if you want me to do this more often please comment and/or share this post so I will know who wants to see more of them. Have a great week and see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment